There may be any number of reasons you need legal advice or representation. For most of us, this happens maybe once or twice during our lifetime. There are certainly several areas where getting the right legal counsel is vital and at Keith Parks we pride ourselves on having the experienced solicitors on call to help you.
- If you are a local St Helens businessman, for instance, you might need legal services more often – for handling unfair dismissal cases, getting the low down on your industry law or producing contracts for your company.
- On the other side, you could be an employee who feels they have been unfairly treated by an employer.
- You may be a husband or wife going through a divorce and need advice on what your rights are or a parent who wants more access to their children after a separation.
- Perhaps you been charged with a criminal offence and now need a solicitor to fight your corner.
- Maybe you’ve had an injury that wasn’t your fault and feel that you have a right to compensation.
- Perhaps you simply want to get your will in order or put together a power of attorney.
No one doubts that the law can be complex and confusing and if you’ve come across a legal situation it can be daunting trying to tackle things on your own. Legal advice can ensure you get the result you are looking for and certainly provides you with all the tools you need.
Where to Find Legal Advice in St Helens
At Keith Parks, we’ve been providing legal advice and representation for people in and around Merseyside for the last 40 years. During that time, we have put in place a dedicated team of solicitors who know what they are talking about and who are highly competent in their areas of expertise.
If you need a solicitor who is going to help you with a criminal charge, you obviously want someone experienced in that area of law. The same goes for when you want to buy a house or organise probate after the death of a loved one. If you’ve just been unfairly dismissed, you’ll want to discuss your options with a local solicitor who understands the ins and outs of employment law.
Based in St Helens, we provide legal advice for both businesses and private individuals and we handle cases both large and small. We’ve handled some big cases in the past including representing customers against banks, litigating against the NHS and taking on the pharmaceutical industry. We’re also equally at home dealing with smaller legal matters – helping you put together that will or handle probate, fighting your corner in an employment dispute or giving you the advice you need when you’ve been charged with a motoring offence.
Key to our success is making sure we have this wide ranging and highly qualified team on board. Another part is our open and friendly approach which means that our clients feel at ease when they first come to visit us. Our aim is to make sure you understand where you stand on any legal issue and give you the options you need to move forward.
At Keith Parks in St Helens we offer a free initial consultation which means you can find out exactly what your rights are before you make a decision. If you want to take things further after that and have us represent you, our professional teams are ready to act and support you through any legal process.