A personal injury can be anything from a physical injury, disease or illness. Many do not realise that a psychological injury or illness can also result in a personal injury claim.
If you believe that you have received either a physical and or a psychological injury and would like to find out more about making a claim for compensation, please read on and get in touch to arrange a meeting if you would like to have any questions answered.
At Keith Park Solicitors we are ready to deal with your personal injury compensation claim.
“Steven is professional, patient and supportive tailored with drive, determination and unfailing ability”
Types of Personal Injury
Over three million people are injured in accidents every year so if you have recently suffered a personal injury you are certainly not alone.
Examples of personal injuries include (but are not limited to) an injury at work, a road traffic accident, being a victim of crime, right through to psychological injuries, whether it be due to a physical assault or a psychological illness perhaps through discrimination or harassment in the workplace.
Reasons To Make a Claim for Compensation
If you or someone you know has received a personal injury you may want to think about making a claim for compensation. Making a compensation claim can help cover for losses suffered as the result of the injury. Receiving a personal injury whether physical or psychological can have a serious effect on your bank balance, for example you may be unable to work or need to pay for medication or counselling.
Our specialist team of experienced, friendly solicitors based in St Helens Town Centre will handle your case with the upmost care and attention. Even if you are not sure if you have a case, we will take the time to speak to you to discuss your situation and advise you as to the best course of legal action. Our initial consultation is free of charge and there is no obligation to progress the case any further. Call us on 0800 195 5218
Why our clients use us to handle their Personal Injury Claims
- We promise to get as much compensation for you as we possibly can, regardless of how difficult or time-consuming.
- We have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for our clients, we are professional yet aggressive.
- What makes us different from the rest?
- We have an enviable record of success in Personal Injury claims.
- We deal with your case ourselves – we will not refer it on to someone else.
- We will not recommend you settle for the first offer – even if it means more work for us.
- We will pay for any medicals.
- We will keep you regularly informed on the progress of your case.
- Your case is unique and needs personal care – we provide it.
Get In Touch for expert personal injury compensation legal advice in St Helens, Merseyside
We are based in St Helens Town Centre in Merseyside which is a short commute from Widnes, Liverpool, Knowsley and Prescot. We offer free initial legal advice through our FREE first advice. During your free first advice meeting with a specialist solicitor you will receive tailored legal advice free of charge, your solicitor will advise you on your best course of action (if any) regarding your potential compensation claim. Get in touch for more information.