Keith Parks have been operating in St Helens town centre for over 40 years and during that time we’ve managed to develop our reputation among local residents and businesses as one of the best solicitors in the region.
Whatever your query or legal problem, we have the teams of lawyers in place who are going to be able to give you the advice and guidance you need.
You can get a free legal advice with our first consultation – that means you can bring your problem to us and get some advice without spending any money. We’ll listen to you and then advise on what your options are. You aren’t obligated to take things any further and the advice you get will be impartial and client focused.
You don’t have to worry about the size of your problem either. Whether it’s a small issue like wanting to make a will to something major like defending yourself against criminal charges, we’ll give you our full focus and attention.
We deal with issues relating to the magistrate’s court, county court, court of appeal and high court. Our solicitors each have their own speciality. That means when you need advice on criminal charges you get a fully qualified criminal lawyer. If you need a family lawyer in St Helens, you’ll get one who can properly explore your problem.
Our office in St Helens town centre is easy to get to and open between 9 and 5.30 from Monday to Friday. If you require our emergency call out if you’ve been arrested, you can contact our criminal law team on 01744 454 4777, a service that is available 24 hours a day.
Our specialities include:
- Family law: If you have disputes over who looks after the children or are going through a divorce, our friendly team are on hand to support and advise you.
- Professional and medical negligence: Whether you’ve received bad advice from another solicitor, suffered from substandard treatment by your GP or feel you have a case for compensation against a cosmetic surgeon, our negligence team are here to help.
- Criminal law: Getting arrested or charged with a criminal offence can be a frightening and distressing time. You’ll get the right legal support and representation from our criminal law team.
- Personal injury: If you have suffered an injury that wasn’t your own fault, our team will be able to listen to your story and tell you if you have the basis for a claim or not.
- Will and probate: If you want to arrange a will or need a qualified solicitor to handle probate after the death of a loved one, our team are ready to assist.
- Employment law: Whether you’re a business owner or an employee, if there’s a dispute, getting the best advice is important.
- Legal business advice: There’s a tremendous amount of legislation for businesses nowadays. At Keith Parks in St Helens we can help you make sense of it all.
There are a hundred different reasons why anyone might want good legal advice or representation. If you are looking for a solicitor in St Helens town centre, pay a visit to Keith Parks today. With a free initial consultation, you can find out where you stand and what your options are before you take that next step.