Will Writing & Probate Solicitors in St Helens
We were established in 1973 and since then have helped thousands of people with their legal matters. We are well known for our will and probate legal services and our team can advise you on all aspects of the law relating to these matters.
Reasons to Write a Will:
- First and foremost, peace of mind. Having a will is arguably one of the most important things you can do for your family.
- Legally protect your spouse, children and assets.
- It will spell out exactly how you would like things to be handled after you have passed on.
- A will lets you choose your own executors.
- Make a difficult time less difficult. Losing someone can be an incredibly hard time, having a legally sound will in place can help to keep matters as simple as possible.
Our Will Writing Service in St Helens
Helping to put your affairs in order to give you and your loved ones maximum peace of mind is our first and paramount consideration. We have experienced and dedicated Private Client experts to guide you through simple to the most complex of matters.
We can help you to plan for the future and deal with any questions about your property, assets and financial affairs. Choosing a well-established firm of experienced will and probate solicitors is the obvious choice for such an important matter. There are a number of DIY ‘will writing kits’ and unregulated companies offering a similar service however these can be fraught with difficulties and may result in serious complications further down the line.
Benefits of Using a Solicitor:
- You can be confident there are no mistakes. Inexperience can result in a number of all to common problems including using the wrong witness, or forgetting to have a crucial point signed. When instructing Keith Park Solicitors to handle your will you can be confident that an experienced solicitor will be dealing with your will who will ensure that it is airtight.
- The complicated areas are all done for you. The law surrounding inheritance and other areas can be complicated to those who are not well versed in such matters. Having a legal expert taking care of everything not only offers you peace of mind but will also save you time and potential stress in trying to understand such legal terms and documents.
- Solicitors are regulated meaning they must adhere to strict standards.
- Safe and secure storage for your will.
Areas of Specialism
Our private client team can provide expert legal advice and representation on the following areas of law:
- Court of Protection
- Elderly Client Issues
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Estate Disputes
- Estate & Tax Planning
- Making a Trust
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Asset Protection
- Will, Trust & Estate Disputes
Free Initial Consultation
We understand that you are likely to have a few questions if you are thinking about writing a will. We offer a free initial consultation meaning you can sit with a legal expert on a no obligation basis and without any expense. Our offices are based in St Helens Town Centre in the county of Merseyside, we are a short commute from Liverpool, Warrington, Widnes and Manchester. To book your free consultation or if you have any other questions please visit our contact page by clicking here, or call us on 0800 195 5218